My co-worker is an Independent Consultant for Arbonne and gave me some products to sample last week. One of these samples was a makeup primer! I also decided to go to Sephora to get a few samples of their top oil-free makeup primers to give me an idea of what product will work best for my skin. One of the greatest things about Sephora is they give you samples of products to try at home in hopes of you coming back to make a purchase. It's so helpful when you are looking into buying an expensive product.
So, I picked up three samples from Sephora and one Arbonne sample and began testing the products.
3. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure Oil-Free Primer, Sephora / 4. Makeup Primer, Arbonne /
1. Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer - I love Laura Mercier products. This primer was great! My makeup lasted all day but I did find some shine towards the end of the work way, which is to be expected.
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer - I loved this primer and found it held my makeup in place all day. Very little shine came through and my skin felt so smooth. Smashbox is known for their amazing primers and continue to win multiple awards for their wide range of products! I knew it was going to be fantastic based on the products reputation and I was not wrong. Phenomenal!
3. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pure Oil-Free Primer - Wow! I love this product. It's very light weight and holds the makeup on your face all day.
4. Arbonne Makeup Primer - This is a great primer. I find it a little heavy but it definitely works!
All of these primers are amazing but the ones that worked best on my skin were Smashbox and Too Faced. My makeup did not move which is great because some days I work 12 hours straight and don't have a lot of time to do touch ups.
So, what is my final decision on an oil-free primer? Smashbox Photo Finish Light! I will most certainly be going back to Sephora to buy this product!.