1. Living Proof Hair Primer- This line was created by a group of scientists and is now co-owned by hair goddess Jennifer Aniston! Anything that Jen uses for her gorgeous locks is something that I'll gladly try, and I'm so happy I decided to try this hair primer. It's perfect to put on your hair and let air dry, or to put it on before any other products. It keeps your hair smooth while holding any styling product you choose to use. I use it everyday and am JUST starting to run out. It lasted about 6 months.
2. Clarisonic Mia2- I just purchased my Clarisonic before Christmas, as a To:Bhreagh From:Bhreagh present, and I'm beyond obsessed. I notice such a difference in the amount of makeup that comes off my face when using this. My skin is so clean that it looks see through! I have very sensitive skin so I can only use my Clarisonic once a day, and its done at night to assist in removing makeup.
3. KitchenAid Mixer- She's yelow and I named her Martha! I use Martha to mix just about anything- dips, cake batter, icing, dough etc. You can throw anything you want in this mixer and it will whip, cream, blend or mix it perfectly! It's so easy to use and a breeze to clean. I highly recommend one of these mixers to anyone who loves being in the kitchen! You'll have it forever!
4. Davids Tea Thermal Mug- This mug is so great for loose leaf tea! You put your tea in, add water then push the filter down and your tea stays at the bottom while the steeped water stays at the top. My tea stays hot for hours, which is great because it takes me a long time to drink this big mug.
5. Canada Olympic Mittens- Okay, so I know these are from 2010 BUT I love them so much. I wear them all the time and they're now at the point where they're totally worked in, stretched and fitting perfectly to my hands. Every year new Canada mittens come out, but these will always be my favourite!
6. T-Max Heat Socks- I've never worn socks that are as comfortable as these. It's like you're wearing slippers! They're designed to keep your feet warm if you work outside, but I just wear them around my house after work. On really cold days I bring them to work and secretly wear them while my feet are tucked nicely under my desk. For the price, I want 1000 more!
7. Benefit They're Real! Mascara- I've talked about this mascara before and I'll scream my love for this mascara from a mountain top. This is the BEST mascara I've ever worn and I will NEVER stray from it! My tube is running low and I'm definitely going to need to pick more up before my big trip to Europe.
8. Black & Decker Food Processor- With this in my kitchen I can make my own pesto, spinach dip, pizza sauce, etc, from scratch! You just throw all the ingredients in the processor, press slow or fast, then watch it cut up your ingredients and make them into a masterpiece! This is my second favourite kitchen tool, behind my KitchenAid mixer of course.
9. Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture- I am sensitive to some scents, but this perfume doesn't bother my nose or my asthma! The description says it "combines wildberries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine", but I imagine this is what mystical unicorns smell like. I'm almost out of this perfume, which I've had for over three years, and am going to need to invest in more before my Europe trip!
10. Corkcicle- What is this genius invention? Well it's a cork with a long piece of ice attached, basically an icicle with a cork on top. You pour yourself a glass of wine then pop the corkcicle in and it keeps your wine chilled. Best part is you can take you the bottle with you where ever you decide to sit and it will always be cold. Best. Present. Ever!
11. Stila Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer- It's taken me a long time to find foundation that works for my skin. I have very porcelain skin, so finding a shade that matches is difficult. This foundation was created by angels because its near perfection! My makeup is on ALL day (and I mean I leave for work at 8:00am and get home at 9:30pm and its still perfect!). The concealer that comes with it is also amazing! One downfall is there isn't enough concealer to last as long as the foundation, but if thats the only con to this product then I can live with it!
I hope you enjoyed my short list of favourite things. Don't hesitate to tell me some of your favourite things so I can try them out!